雪森林

Guitar Fun :D

Published by snowxhaya under on 12:36 a.m.
Did some small mods to my Ibanez S470 :)

Here's how it looked earlier this evening:

I had got some new red knobs recently :) Just for fun haha

I ordered some inlay stickers just for fun as well! 

You have to cut them out first, then rub them with the transfer tape still on, the remove the backing paper and apply it to the guitar. Lots and lots of rubbing >.<

Looks pretty neat though!


Put on some D'Addario XL 10-46 strings too :) New strings make the guitar sound so much better!


Showing off my new guitar strap from Couch. It was a present :) Goes well with the guitar I think :)



The pickups are custom hand-wound pickups from BG pups too :) They sound absolutely amazing :D

First post in a long time...let's hope I won't be so busy anymore :P haha

-Snow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers