雪森林

LR-GAT-X102-PF Perfect Regen Duel Gundam

Published by snowxhaya under on 5:58 a.m.
Product from the famous Astray series that reuse old kits and moves parts around to make it "new." -- Bandai's biggest cash cow. = ="

Among of them, Regen Duel's backpack is the one that I dislike the most. 
What is that? A Bazooka Striker? 
Just a mechanical arm holding a firearms that doesn't even share the same power source with the main body.

Yet, I brought it back home at the end.. As I am a serious Striker Pack Geek = ="
I gave the bazooka back to Gold Frame, and started to think how to make a reasonable Striker Pack for Duel.

At the end, this is my design: 

A combination of Strike's Launcher and Sword Striker Pack, with a shield similar to the Blitz's Triceros offense/defense system mounted on its right hand. 

and Voila!



                                        

                                

-Hayashi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers