雪森林

AKO Model Refined Barzam Conversion Kit (for MG Gundam Mk-II 2.0) Vol.1

Published by snowxhaya under , , on 8:28 a.m.
The title pretty said it all.
So this is the first part of this conversion kit's review.
I have just snapped it together, without doing other works like sanding and whatever just want to have a feeling on how it is gonna be..

The result is surprisingly good!~
here are some of the testshots:

Does it look like Gundam UC?

The vulcan gun of MK-II is mounted

Close-up of the head unit

Since I am overloaded with works lately, 
Hopefully I could buy some time during a weekend or holidays, otherwise, I don't think I will be able to paint this guy before the month of July... T_T

That's it for now, see you again at the next review!~

-hayashi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers