雪森林

MBF-P02KAI Gundam Astray Red Frame Custom Clear Parts Set

Published by snowxhaya under , , on 12:06 p.m.
I finally got the clear parts set from the shop where I bought my MG Gundam Astray Red frame.


This merchandise, said to be a gift for those who buy the MG Gundam Astray RF from the official distributor(hence more expensive because the import tax is being paid), made me bought the model 20% more expensive than the price snow for his. Tonight, we are going to show if this gift really worths the extra money. 

  What inside the box is runners C1x2 and P

C1 is the runner for all the legs and arms armors.
And P runner covers the shoulder and head armor

Hence, with the originally given clear runner B(from Gunpla 30th campaign), MG Astray Red can achieve complete transparent armor just like what PG have:


I would say this is a pretty good deal. ^^ But since Bandai keeps secret of the content till the last minute, it is a bit unfair for those have bought the parallel import (right, snow?) 

I can see snow is looking with envy at the pictures, how about exchanging it with one of your guitar?

-hayashi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers