雪森林

Warm Welcome from Hayashi!

Published by snowxhaya under , on 11:11 p.m.
A bit late for my first post. I really didn't expect my partner Snow to be that productive...

Anyway, enough excuse, from now on, I will be updating this blog in a more regular basis(although doesn't sound too much promising... T_T)

This is my first post, and this year is the 30th Anniversary of GUNPLA. To celebrate this special moment, I have put five MG gunpla together and took the above pictures. Do you recognize all five of them? (Hint: They are all from UC century)

Answer: (from left to right)RX-78-2 Gundam, RX-78(G) Gundam Ground Type, RX-78GP-01 Gundam Zephyranthes, RX-78-4NT-1 Gundam ALEX, RX-178 Gundam Mk-II.

For those who get their answers right, please email Snow for the prize~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers